When the object of study is an occupied building then reducing energy consumption while maintaining or improving human comfort, health and safety are of primary concern. Beyond simply identifying the sources of energy use, an energy audit seeks to prioritize the energy uses according to the greatest to least cost effective opportunities for energy savings.
OUR ENERGY AUDITING IS AS FOLLOWS
- carry out preliminary energy audit.
- carry out a detailed energy audit.
- quantify energy consumption and establish base line energy information.
- construct energy and material balance.
- perform efficiency evaluation of energy & utility systems.
- compare energy norms with existing energy consumption levels.
- identify and prioritization of energy saving measures.
- analysis of technical and financial feasibility of energy saving measures.
- recommend energy efficient technologies and alternate energy sources.
- report writing, presentation and follow up for implementation.
- consultancy and implementation support.